18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Karunya University Entrance Exam for BTech admission. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of this year. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria of 2018.

13th May 2018, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Karunya University B.Tech entrance examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum aggregate of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

--> You should be less than 21 years of age as on 1st July 2018.
14th May 2018, 05:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Karunya University Entrance Exam for BTech admission. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of this year. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria of 2018.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or candidates who have passed 10+2 Vocational stream with any one of the engineering related subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam (KEE-2018) 2018. The KEE-2018 is online based objective type of examinations. Each question will be multiple choice of answers. There is a negative mark of 0.25 for the KEE-2018. The Karunya University website link is given Click Here
14th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karunya University B.Tech Entrance Examination:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to apply for this Karunya University B.Tech Entrance Examination. The eligibility criteria required for B.Tech admission is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks in 12th class in order to be eligible.

>> You must have passed 12th class with
* Physics
* Chemistry and
* Mathematics subjects

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission into B.Tech through lateral entry mode is as follows.

@ You should have passed Diploma or B.Sc from a recognized university and there is no certain percentage criteria.

@ You must have qualified in the concerned stream in which the same stream you will opt in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?