21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MSc in Home Science. I have been joined an NGO and working there. But I want to do PhD. I live in Rajasthan so I want to know that what is the admission procedure of PhD program in Apparel & Textiles in Banasthali Vidyapith? So, kindly confirm me with all the procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  5. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  6. Possibility to study M.Sc(Bioscience) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  7. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Banasthali Vidyapith? Is this a correspondence University?
  8. Eligibility to get PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  10. Detailed information about PhD(Drawing & Painting) course offered in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  13. Banasthali vidyapith entrance exam previous year papers.
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  16. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?
  18. How many PhD(Physical Education) seats are available in Banasthali Vidyapith?
28th July 2022, 01:45 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Apparel & Textiles .

The entrance exam called CSIR UGC NET.

Duration of PhD Apparel & Textiles is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?