8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Acting Diploma course which is offered by Daisy Iranis Film Institute? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Acting
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in V.Malhotra's Film Acting School? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  10. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  13. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  14. Course duration & fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2019, 12:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration & fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?

The course duration & fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute is given below.

COURSE DURATION AND FEE

=> The course duration of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute is 1 to 3 years.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute is Rs.24300 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?