27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Applied Nutrition) from Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad. As I am interested to do BSc(Applied Nutrition) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  2. How many BSc(Applied Nutrition) seats are available in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?
  7. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  8. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  9. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  10. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  11. How to take admission in B.Com after securing 75% in class 12th?
  12. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  13. A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission?
  14. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  15. Best institutions for MSc Physics near Kukatpalli?
  16. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?
  17. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  18. I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition?
15th July 2018, 11:31 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad is a good college for the said course and it is recognized all over India.

So, it would be a good choice if you are interested in the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?