27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  2. How many BSc(Applied Nutrition) seats are available in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?
  7. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  8. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  9. Procedure and minimum eligibility criteria to do Ph.D from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  10. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?
  11. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  12. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  13. Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune? -- [New]
  14. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  15. Which course should I select between Clinical Research, M.Pharma and Pharma MBA?
  16. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  17. I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition?
  18. Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
15th July 2018, 11:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

The course is not so popular so the admission would be easy.

You need to visit the institute and enquire about the course.

Apply in the prescribed format along with the required documents.

You will be given the admission based on the performance in the previous classes and the number of applications coming for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?