27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BSc(Applied Nutrition) course which is available in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  2. How many BSc(Applied Nutrition) seats are available in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  3. Admission criteria to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Adabiyya Women's College?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  12. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  14. Fee structure of St. francis college of women of Hyderabad? Best college in Hyderabad for commerce? Date of CA entrance exam?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College?
19th March 2023, 05:25 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Nutrition) in Sindhu Degree College of Women, Hyderabad?

Course Structure: The BSc(Applied Nutrition) program is a three-year undergraduate course that combines theoretical and practical aspects of nutrition science. The course curriculum covers topics such as Biochemistry, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Food Microbiology, Nutritional Biochemistry, Food Science and Quality Control, and Clinical Nutrition, among others. The program also includes practical training, internships, and research work to provide hands-on experience to the students.

Fee Expenses: The fee structure of the BSc(Applied Nutrition) program may vary depending on the institute and location. You can contact Sindhu Degree College of Women directly or visit their official website to get the latest fee structure for the program.

Additionally, you can also check various educational websites or online forums that offer information about the BSc(Applied Nutrition) program's fee structure and course curriculum. It's always better to gather as much information as possible and make an informed decision about your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?