23rd April 2018, 08:23 PM
kamarnjum

I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition?

I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. I want to do M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition. So, am I eligible for this course? And, I want to do the course from Osmania University for women's college Hyderabad Koti. So, please tell me in detail the admission procedure as well. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Nutrition Science through open university?
  2. What is the procedure followed to enrol for Ph.D in clinical nutrition?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  4. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  5. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  7. List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  9. Best coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? I have completed MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietitics(Home Science)
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student? -- [New]
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  12. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  14. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  15. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  16. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  18. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
11th May 2018, 11:09 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition?

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition after completing B.Sc in Home Science.
You have to clear entrance examination of that particular university to get admission.
Changing stream/subject will not create any problem while admission.
14th May 2018, 11:11 AM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Smile Re: I'm pursuing B.Sc Home Science. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition?

Yes you are eligible but after completing your B.SC . After completing B.SC you will have to clear entrance exam for get admission in the best university for your choice of subject .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?