13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru. I want to admit him in 8th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 8th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  4. Which is the best college after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  7. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  8. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  10. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  11. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  12. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  13. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha? -- [New]
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  15. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  16. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  18. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
15th July 2018, 08:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?

If there are vacancies in the school, You will have to clear the entrance exam to be conducted by the school.

Along with the fee, you will require some of the documents too

They are :
* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (only in case of change of the board.)

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?