21st April 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?

Please tell me how I can get the admission in the military School in 8th class? I Am studying in 8th class of guruhar Kirshan public school, kalkaji, New Delhi now. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
22nd April 2017, 06:04 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?

You have to purchase the prospectus from any of the military schools by paying Rs 350/-.
You have to appear in entrance exam for admission in Military school. Preference is given to the Army Official's child for admission in Military school. After clearing the admission entrance exam, you have to go through the medical test.
22nd April 2017, 11:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?

As you have mentioned above that you want to repeat your 8th standard in Military School, so for that you should have completed your 8th standard from a recognized board. In order to get admission in Military School, at first you have to fill up the application form of the school. Then you have to appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by the authorities of the school.

If you qualify the examination, then you will be called for interview and you have to submit the required documents like: mark sheet, transfer certificate, passport sized photographs etc. Finally, after submitting the documents and the fees you can get admission in that school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?