4th July 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar for MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  7. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  8. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  9. Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  15. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  18. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
8th July 2018, 08:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

"MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar"

In order to get admission in "School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar" for "MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management)", you must hold a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college /university to be eligible.

Eligible candidates will have to appear for the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) conducted by SOA University. You will have to score good marks in the Entrance Test, because admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?