27th May 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in Abroad. I have heard that UET University School of Tourism is offering MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Financial aid to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  3. Course structure and duration of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  8. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  11. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  13. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  16. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  17. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?