5th July 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Mphasis Software Engineers interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Mphasis for the post of Software Engineers. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me asap.

7th July 2018, 03:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Mphasis Software Engineers interview?

Selection Process of a Mphasis Software Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of a Mphasis Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mphasis

Name of the Job Position :-

<> For 6 Months - Trainee Level - 1

<> For Post 6 Months - Trainee Software Engineer - Level 2

The selection process of Mphasis Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

@ SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)

@ Final Round - Panel Interview (Technical Interview and HR Interview)
9th July 2018, 07:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Mphasis Software Engineers interview?

The software engineers in Mphasis are selected on the basis of a couple of stages:

> Written online aptitude test

> Communication test

> Psychometric test

> Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?