18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?

Dear Everyone, I am from Kolkata and I want to attend QualiTest Interview for Software Testing Experts. Can I know about the selection procedure in this interview and how many vacancies are available? Please tell me about the procedure of selection asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employee referral to attend QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?
  2. Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?
  3. Skills and knowledge required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group?
  4. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?
  6. How many vacancies are available for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax? -- [New]
  7. How to get jobs after completing computer engineering?
  8. Selection procedure in Robert Bosch Engineers recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  9. What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?
  10. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  11. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  12. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  13. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  14. Selection procedure for Testing Engineer Trainee in Aspire Systems? Percentage criteria to apply in this Interview?
  15. Selection procedure in Automatic Data Process Inc. Interview for SAP Support Implementation post?
  16. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  17. Selection procedure in Deloitte Interview for System Engineer post?
  18. Syllabus and Information about Clerical and PO posts in IOB?
30th July 2016, 09:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?

There are basically 4 rounds in this interview and you have to qualify all the 4 rounds in order to get into the company.
If you fail in any one of the round then your chances to get into company will go to negative graph. So, make sure of this point.

We can not let you know about the vacancy of the exact post, as these are confidential information which only company do have along with them:

Procedure of selection is mentioned below:

1. Online technical test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR Round.

And then you are selected in the company after clearing all this round.
31st July 2016, 07:18 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?

Selection Procedure in QualiTest Software Testing is simple and easy, but one second, let me tell you, although it is very easy and simple but the questions are very much tricky which will let you fell that it is very much easy and simple but literally it is not.

So, never underestimate the question and it's quality, although it is looking simple and easy to you.

There are basically 4 rounds in the selection procedure of the QualiTest Software Testing:

1. Written test that contains testing Question.
2. Group Discussion.
3. technical round.
4. HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?