17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?

Hi everyone, I want to do BEd in Biological Sciences from Co-Operative College of Education. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Co-Operative College of Education? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  2. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Biological Sciences) Degree of Co-Operative College of Education?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Co-Operative College of Education for BEd(Biological Sciences) course?
  4. Course structure of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  5. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  7. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  8. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  9. Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  10. Contact details of colleges offering B.Ed in and around Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  12. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab? -- [New]
  15. Which subjects to choose for SET after M.Com?
  16. Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?
  17. How to apply for the post of BSc Nursing in Kerala?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS
20th July 2018, 07:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?

Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education are given below.

** Candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed course is 50%.

** A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 62, Suffren St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001
Phone: 0413 233 1408
20th July 2018, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?

For B.Ed admission, you need a degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Admission is mostly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?