19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd July 2018, 12:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

=> Bachelor of Engineering Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering is an under graduation engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do B.Tech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.
22nd July 2018, 09:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, you are definitely eligible after completing 10+2 exam. If your 12th passing school is affiliated to recognized board/university, then you are certainly eligible to do BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?