27th January 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science (PCMB) and after completing it I want to continue with my studies and pursue a course that has a good career scope. I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  2. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  4. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  5. Which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks? How can I get admission for the course?
  6. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  7. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  8. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  9. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  10. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  13. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?
  15. What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?
  16. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  17. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
29th January 2017, 08:37 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?

If you are Physics , Chemistry, Maths students in class 12th
> You can do B.Sc degree in PCM and can further gain master degree .
> You also can do Engineering course like B.E/B.Tech if you want to be a engineer.
> If you want to be a Architecture then do B.Arch course.

If you are a Biology stream student at class 12th then
> MBBS and BDS are the most popular course if you want to be a doctor.
> BAMS course can be done if you want your career towards Ayurvedic department
> BUMS course will make you doctor in Unani section.

** Try to get more than 60% in 10+2 so that you can get admission in good colleges.
** Clear all backlogs and improvement if any before applying for any of the course.
29th January 2017, 08:53 AM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science (PCMB) and after completing it I want to continue with my studies and pursue a course that has a good career scope. I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completing your 12th you can join the Engineering couress.

There are following couress you can join.
^ Civil Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering.
^ Electrical Engineering.
^ Electronics and communication Engineering.
^ Aeronutical Engineering.
^ Instrumental engineering.
^ Automobile engineering.

You can join after completing your 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Math.
29th January 2017, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
29th January 2017, 06:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed to your Class 12th with PCMB stream and hence there is no question of having options for your further studies as by pursuing PCMB stream you made all the options open for you at this stage.

Now as you have all the options available for you and hence it is bit confusing while opting the selection of course for your further studies. But in my view as you have gone with PCMB stream in your Class 12th you must go for either technical field or medical field depending upon on interest and strength among Mathematics or Biology as being a Science stream student your are more logical rather being a literary reader which could be the case if you pursue Arts stream or any other.
29th January 2017, 07:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

As, you are pursuing your 12th with PCMB ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology ) you have many choices for higher studies.

Some of the choices are :-

B.A/B.Sc/B.Com.

B.Tech/B.E.

B.A.LLB.

BDS/MBBS/BHMS.

B.Des.

So, you select the course as per your interest and taking in consideration about your future goal all these course have eminent job opportunities in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?