24th July 2018, 12:46 PM
Sumaiya malik

Eligibility to get MCA admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute for BCA graduate who didn't studied Maths in 12th standard?

Dear friends, I have completed my BCA(H) course. Now, I am interested to study MCA in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute. But I haven't studied Maths in my 12th standard. So, am I eligible to secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch can I get in VJTI after scoring 197 marks in JEE mains
  2. Can I get admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Maharashtra if secured 72.2% in 12th BSEB and scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  3. What is cut-off of last year for BE Civil in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai?
  4. Cut-off for 2nd year for Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute College?
  5. Fees of 2nd year for Mechanical Engineering in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MCA after completion fo BCA?
  7. Can I get COEP production or VJTI college after scoring 117 in JEE mains ad 76% in PCM
  8. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  9. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate who didn't studied Maths in 12th?
  10. Which colleges can I get for BCA and MCA admission, if I haven’t studied maths in 12th?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study MCA for BCA(H) who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  13. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  14. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  15. Eligibility to study MCA for BCA student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  16. What is the process for doing higher graduation from a government university in India?
  17. How to take masters degree after completing B.Com? I am doing CA intermediate
  18. What is the eligibility to get admission in MCA? I am a student of BCA
26th July 2018, 08:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCA admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute for BCA graduate who didn't studied Maths in 12th standard?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a master degree course with a very good career scope in IT industry and software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing MCA degree course from Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is a bachelor degree course in any discipline with at least 50% marks ( or 45% marks in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized university. Further, the candidate must have studied Mathematics either in his/her higher secondary school degree or in his/her bachelor degree. Students having pursued BCA/B.Sc(IT/CS) degree courses are also eligible.

So, having completed your BCA (H) degree course, you are certainly eligible to pursue MCA degree from Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute if your aggregate in the BCA degree course is as per the requirement mentioned above.
27th July 2018, 08:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCA admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute for BCA graduate who didn't studied Maths in 12th standard?

To pursue MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course from Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, you need to qualify MAH MCA CET ( Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test ).

Also, for appearing in MAH MCA CET, you need to have completed your graduation degree with at least 50% marks ( or 45% marks in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized university. You also must have opted for Mathematics at your Class 12th or graduation level academics. Students holding BCA or B.SC (IT/CS ) degree course are also eligible for pursuing MCA through lateral entry.

So, being a BCA(H) degree course, you are eligible for pursuing MCA degree course from Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute if you have secured the minimum marks required in the bachelor's degree as well as if you manage to qualify the MAH MCA entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?