27th July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Arts student. I am studying in BA(H) and doing Diploma course in Tally Software. I just want to know that I can get Accounts job after completing my Graduation?

30th July 2018, 02:12 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?

Yes, Tally is the software and it is used for the purpose of accounting, billing and payroll in the business world.

Below I mentioned few job opportunities after Tally
- Admin Executive
- Accounts Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Manager
- Audit Executive
- Senior Accontant
3rd August 2018, 11:34 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?

Yes thats possible as tally is required in the field of accounts , after doing a rigorous diploma course in Tally you will easliy find a job in the field of -
1)Audit Executive
2)financial analyst
3)Account Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?