27th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Details of Associate Business Analyst post in Cognizant?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Cognizant is scheduling an interview for Associate Business Analyst posts. I don’t know much more about this posts. Can you please tell me about this post? Waiting for your response!

7th May 2022, 01:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Associate Business Analyst post in Cognizant?

Detailed information about Associate Business Analyst re recruitment in Cognizant:

The detailed information about Associate Business Analyst in Cognizant is given below,

Name of the Company- Cognizant

Name of the Job Position- Associate Business Analyst

>> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidiates having 3 to 5 years work experience are desirable.

>> Candidates having technical and functional exposure in BI and cloud is an added advantage.

>> Must have excellent communication skills along with the business analytical skills.

>> Knowledge on Progress Database, Business Services, Business Scorecard..etc is desirable.

>> As an Associate Business Analyst, you are required to create the detailed functional requirements documents.

>> Must be able to work with the teams on wireframe, design and visualization..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?