10th July 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Dear Sir, I am going to attend an interview of Cognizant for the post of Analyst Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Cognizant. So, can you please tell me about the salary package. Thank you!

12th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Salary Package offered for Analyst Trainee of Cognizant:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for position of Analyst Trainee in Cognizant is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Analyst Trainee

Salary Package offered - 2.53 LPA

Experience Required: Freshers

Candidates having experience from 0 to 1 years are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
14th July 2018, 09:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Average salary package of Analyst Trainee in Cognizant is about 2.5 lakhs per annum. You must have completed BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer and Technology/ Electrical/ ETE/ ICE/ Software Engineering from any recognized university in order to be eligible. You should not have any backlogs and must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?