4th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?

Sir, I have completed 10th and want to study Diploma in Plastic Technology from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering. Please tell me procedure to get admission with fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  2. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  5. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  6. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  7. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  9. Where to apply for internship in Plastic Technology?
  10. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology seats are available in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  13. Will I get a government college in UPTU after scoring 89000 state rank
  14. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the research institutes to do project? I am studying in M.Pharm Pharmacology 1st semester -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?
  17. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
9th January 2018, 01:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering:

Basically there is a certain procedure in order to get admission into Central Institute of Plastics Engineering institute for pursuing 3 year Diploma in Plastic Technology course.

>> In order to get admission, you must have completed 10th Class with Mathematics, English and Science subjects.

>> Besides this, you must have qualified in JEE Mains Entrance Examination. So make sure, you have a valid score in JEE Mains Examination before you apply for this course.

>> Admission is generally based on the merit marks secured in CIPET JEE Examination. You are required to apply online/ offline for doing this Diploma in Plastic Technology course.

>> The total number of seats would be around 90 and fees would be around Rs.91,500/- and the actual fee may vary.

>> JEE Mains offline exam on 8th April, 2018 and JEE Mains Online Examination 2018 will be on 15-16th of April, 2018.
9th January 2018, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 10th and want to study Diploma in Plastic Technology from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering. Please tell me procedure to get admission with fees?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Plastic Technology (DPT) at Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is a pass in Class X with Mathematics, Science and English subjects. The maximum age limit to apply for the Diploma in Plastic Technology is 20 years. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Plastic Technology course through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the institution on all India basis. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates have to collect the application from any of CIPET Centers and they can also apply online through the CIPET website. The CIPET website link is given Click Here
9th January 2018, 05:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission to study Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering, you must have to complete your class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma in Plastic Technology from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective council, qualifying in which they can take admission to study the polytechnic course from the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?