23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My brother name is Goutam, currently he is pursuing his 4th semester of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology. Further he wanted to done his B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Abroad. Whether he has the eligibility to study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  2. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  4. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  6. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Eligibility for diploma course in Plastic technology after B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in chemical engineering if I am a student of CIPET of DPMT?
  15. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Bhopal being a Plastic Technology Diploma student?
  18. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
8th October 2015, 07:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
My brother name is Goutam, currently he is pursuing his 4th semester of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology. Further he wanted to done his B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Abroad. Whether he has the eligibility to study in Abroad?
You can do B.Tech course in Chemical Engineering but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?