31st July 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc in Chemistry. After completion of it I want to study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata. Can I do this course? Procedure to get admission in CIPET?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  2. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  3. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  4. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  5. Where to apply for internship in Plastic Technology? -- [New]
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  7. List of the research institutes to do project? I am studying in M.Pharm Pharmacology 1st semester
  8. Will I get a government college in UPTU after scoring 89000 state rank
  9. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  10. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  11. Which college can I go through Orissa after scoring 26.33 in GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  13. Books to be referred for CIPET JEE?
  14. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 61716(General), 13989(OBC) rank in AIEEE?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges will I get after scoring 5504 rank under WBJEE by TWF scheme?
10th August 2016, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?

Yes, you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology course after completion of Bachelor's degree course in Science (Chemistry) from a recognised university. To get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata, you have to apply for CIPET Joint Entrance Examination. By qualifying the CIPET Joint entrance examination, if your name is in the merit list, you will be offered admission in PG Diploma in Plastic Technology course in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata.
3rd March 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?

Sir.bsc with chemistry pachi cipet ma koi short term courses Che Ane age limit ketli hoy Che ?
19th April 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I complete Bsc with math and physics
Can I get admission in pg diploma in plastic engineer
16th September 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a bsc students study diploma in plastic engineering
26th February 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc in Chemistry. After completion of it I want to study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, bhubaneswar.so how to addmission for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?