24th June 2011, 01:53 PM
MOHAMMADZEESHAN

What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?

SIR,I HAVE GOT SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW OF JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA B TECH COARSE.IAM CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHALL WILL BE ASKED THERE.PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR THAT.WHAT TO SWTUDY.WILL THERE BE QUESTIONS FROM PCM 12th SYLLABUS OR SOME G K TOO.
PLEASE PROVIDE ME ALL THE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS.THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  3. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  4. What kind of Questions will be asked in the BSNL Interview for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview?
  6. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  7. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
  10. How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [New]
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  13. How to prepare for statistical investigator interview? What kind of questions will be asked?
  14. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  15. What kind of interview questions are asking for field officer at Cabinet Secretariat?
  16. How to prepare for NIFT interview?
  17. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview exam?
19th October 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?

what are the diffrence between tor steel and mild still
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?