23rd March 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?

Respected Sir,
I have an interview in Aricent next month.
I want to prepare for this interview.
Kindly tell me some tips regarding preparation
and also tell me about the questions which can be
ask in HR round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  2. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  3. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  5. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview? -- [New]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  13. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  14. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  17. Latest HCL Aptitude papers
  18. What kind of questions are asked in TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
29th March 2015, 11:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?

Preparation tips to crack Aricent Off-campus recruitment drive -

- There are three rounds in the process : Online written test, technical interview and HR interview.
- The online written test is conducted by Aspiring minds- AMCAT. So you can take up AMCAT to have a practice or can practice general aptitude. The questions are easy and you can easily do them if you have a good practice. Books by RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma are enough to crack this round.
- The online written test will consist questions on your domain and C and Data Structures. So you need to know these subjects well to do well in this section.
- The technical interview will be based on your domain fundamentals, training, internship and projects. So you need to know your domain well and have adequate knowledge of your project, training and internship. Prepare a 2-3 minute speech on project, training, internship or certification whichever you had undertaken.
- They will also test your basic IT skills which involve C programming. So you need to know programming atleast till Strings. It will be helpful if you know networking.
- Lastly HR interview will be conducted to test your attitude and communication skills. SO prepare answers to the basic HR questions and answer with confidence.
15th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
ask in HR round?
Try these basic procedure to prepare for the company:

1. Prepare with confidence what you are preparing.
2. Do not get impatience.
3. Study all the placement paper of the company.
4. Go for online test demo of the company, if possible.
30th April 2015, 11:21 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
ask in HR round?

Below given the best method to prepare for any company interview whether it be a Aricent, Hexaware or Google :

1. Purchase R.S. Aggarwal book for the Aptitude problems.
2. Improve your Communication Skill by Reading Novel.
3. Improve your vocabulary by reading Dictionary.
4. Always remain updated ot the latest technology.
5. Improve your interpersonal Skill.

Follow these steps and you will crack any Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?