25th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Information about LLB entrance in Amravati University?

show something about LL.B entrance in amravati university

Related Questions:
  1. How to do CS after completing LLB from Amravati University
  2. Can I take admission in Amravati University in any PG course?
  3. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  4. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati? -- [New]
  5. How to practice for MPSC? I have competed B.Com from Amravati University
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  9. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  10. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fellowship or funding from Agencies for PhD from Amravati university?
  13. Which law college is best for doing LLM in India
  14. Procedure to do MSc from Amravati University?
  15. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  16. How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester
  17. How may I get information about entrance exam for getting a job in Merchant Navy? I have completed my diploma in electronic and telecommunicatio form Amravati
  18. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
29th July 2012, 07:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about LLB entrance in Amravati University?

A 12th class pass candidate can apply for Integrated LLB course in this university. The minimum marks which is required so as to apply for this course is 45%. On the other hand, graduates can apply for 3 year LLB course in this university. As part of selection a written exam is conducted by this university. Those who clear this written exam can apply for LLB course in reputed law colleges which come under Amravati University. You should obtain 50% marks in entrance exam to get selection for LLB course.
21st May 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am BA passed in 2008 I wish to get admission on LLB I dont know any idea please say some idea
30th June 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam date and application procedure for LLB Three year course for year 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?