25th June 2011, 10:19 PM
ari91

Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?

what shud be the score for m.s in automobiles in top universities of germany n u.s.a

Related Questions:
  1. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  2. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA? -- [New]
  5. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  6. What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?
  7. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  8. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  9. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  11. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  12. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  13. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  14. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  15. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  16. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  18. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
16th November 2011, 12:10 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?

Hello ari.

To get in top universities in abroad, you have to score minimum of 70 percent, also you will get scholrships by appearing and performing in schlorships exams.
Also you have to get max marks in GRE and TOEFL.
19th March 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?

hi...this is arun {pre-final year mech engg}....i am intrested in doin m.s.automobiles in germany or u.s.......so what should be my percentage.....and how much should i score in gre and toefl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?