11th January 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?

Sir/Mam,

I have recently passed my 10+2 in non medical and further i want to study in canada. I want to do engineering in automobiles. What is the best score of ielts required and what is the chances of good universities for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  4. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  5. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  6. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  7. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  8. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  9. Which international english exam to take?
  10. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  11. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Pharma in Canada? What should I do if IELTS score expired?
  13. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  18. What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?
11th January 2015, 05:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?

If You can score minimum 6.5 bands in IELTS, you will have a chance to get admission in almost 70% of universities of Canada. But, to get admission in some top universities, you should score 7 or 7.5 bands in IELTS exam. If you can score 7.5 bands, you can get admission in any top university of Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?