8th July 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?

Hi,

Myself Aashish, recently completed my graduation through B.com i am planning to study abroad but in confusion which country should i prefer will be good for me, where i can get quality of education and also after completion of my study. My budget is 8 lac please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  2. Best country to do Higher studies in Abroad?
  3. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  7. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  8. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  11. Which University will be good to do higher studies outside country?
  12. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  13. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  14. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  15. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  16. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  17. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  18. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
8th July 2015, 05:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?

Now a days, most of the students are preferring to study in USA, Australia and Germany, because these countries are offering good quality of education. So, you can choose any one of the countries. And you said that your budget is 8 lakhs, so, it is better to choose Germany, because there are many universities, which offer Masters courses with very less tuition fee. So, if you can join in any of those universities, you can complete your Masters in Germany, with a cost of 5-7 lakhs. In case, if you want to study in USA or Australia, you would require minimum amount of 12-15 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?