21st January 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study distance PhD(Mathematics) without appearing any entrance exam for a Government employee?

Hello, my wife wants to do PhD program in Mathematics through distance education. She is a Government employee as well. So, I just want to know that she is eligible to do PhD course through distance education without any entrance exam?

7th October 2019, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study distance PhD(Mathematics) without appearing any entrance exam for a Government employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my wife wants to do PhD program in Mathematics through distance education. She is a Government employee as well. So, I just want to know that she is eligible to do PhD course through distance education without any entrance exam?
Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree in Mathematics with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Mathematics.

There is no age criteria.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?