20th February 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Sikkim University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Geography from Sikkim University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

25th February 2019, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Sikkim University?

The entrance exam is usually conducted by the concerned university itself, but if you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF or have MPhil qualification, then you will be exempted from the entrance exam and just need to appear for the interview stage directly.

Also, those who have got 5 years of professional experience in the same field, will get an exemption from the written exam. Hence, make sure you have the necessary qualification before applying for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?