19th January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects I have to prepare for the Entrance Exam to do Masters in Hospital Administration from Sikkim Manipal University?

as i am interested in doing master in hospital adm from sikkim manipal university . therefore i want to know the subjects to get prepared for enterance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  4. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
  8. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  9. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  10. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  11. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  12. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  13. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  14. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  15. Am i eligible to to write UGC NET after Masters in Hospital Administration?
  16. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  17. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  18. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
10th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects I have to prepare for the Entrance Exam to do Masters in Hospital Administration from Sikkim Manipal University?

what r the subjects to prepare for entrance test, in master in hospital administration
10th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects I have to prepare for the Entrance Exam to do Masters in Hospital Administration from Sikkim Manipal University?

what do we have to prepare to get ito the course??what is d criteria??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?