20th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in entrance exam of Sikkim Manipal University to study MBBS course? How to get education loan for it from Dena Bank?

Hello sir, Please tell me how much marks are required in entrance exam of Sikkim Manipal University to study MBBS course? How to get education loan for it from Dena Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS course if got 120 marks out of 200? Where to apply for an education loan? List of scholarships available for it?
  2. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MCA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  4. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  5. Does Dena bank provide education loan?
  6. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank?
  8. Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  11. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  12. Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?
  13. Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?
  14. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  15. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  17. How much margin is applicable under Dena Bank Education Loan for studying in IIT/NIT? Procedure to apply?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
26th December 2016, 09:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in entrance exam of Sikkim Manipal University to study MBBS course? How to get education loan for it from Dena Bank?

Now, no private medical college conducts its own entrance examination, all medical colleges in India have to take admission in MBBS and BDS course based on NEET scorecard. NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS course every year.

The eligibility criteria for NEET is:

>>Candidate should have done 12th or appearing for board exams. Your subjects in board must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. At least 50% marks in board exam is required.

>>Candidate must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

NEET is of 720 marks. For admission in SMU or any good medical college, you should try to score more than 60% of 720 marks. Higher is the marks, better is the chance of getting admission in top medical colleges of India under All India 15% quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?