28th June 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get B.E computer or mechanical engineering after scoring 87 in CET and 78 in 12th Pune?

i got 87 in CET 78 in 12th pune.so can i get BE COMPUTER or mech engg. in PUNE where?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  2. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  3. Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  5. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  6. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  7. Best colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering?
  8. Which college can I get in Pune for Mechanical after scoring 80 in CET?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Computer engineering in Mumbai, Pune with MH-CET score of 91? How to get through Management Quota?
  11. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Will i get admission in Pune for first year engineering after scoring 84 in CET?
  13. How to take admission in engineering after scoring 61% in 12th and 55 marks in CET
  14. How to get admission in engineering college in pune after scoring 60% in CET? I am from OBC category
  15. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 73 percentile in MH CET?
  16. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  17. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
25th August 2015, 11:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get B.E computer or mechanical engineering after scoring 87 in CET and 78 in 12th Pune?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank on the basis of marks you get in an entrance exam before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?