25th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences for studying PhD(Microbiology). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

29th July 2019, 12:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

In order to join Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences for studying PhD(Microbiology, you have to appear and qualify Entrance Test conducted by respective university. The entrance test will examine your Research aptitude, Depth of the subject, intellectual ability and general knowledge. If you qualify the entrance test, you will have to undertake an interview.
If you have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examination NET/SLET/GATE and teacher fellowship, you are skip from entrance test.

You must have hold a master's degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% (50% marks for SC/ST category) from any recognized university to be eligible for PhD(Microbiology) project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?