1st July 2011, 01:29 PM
trupthijm

What is the eligibility criteria to join MS in Medical Biotechnology? Which is the best university to do this course?

i wanted to do MS in medical biotechnology.which is the best university do it and what is the eligibility to join to MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  2. How many biotech entrance exams are there?
  3. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  6. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  7. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  9. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  11. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  14. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  15. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility and total expenses to study MS in Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology in St. John’s University, US?
  17. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  18. Can we do M.Tech bio medical after b.tech in biotech? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
7th December 2011, 04:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join MS in Medical Biotechnology? Which is the best university to do this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupthijm View Post
i wanted to do MS in medical biotechnology.which is the best university do it and what is the eligibility to join to MS?
Dear Friend,

If you want to join a course in Medical Biotechnology you must have a background in Science i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the intermediate level. If it is such then you can apply of B.Tech. There are various universities which offer B. Sc in Biotechnology which one can join after passing class 12.
Graduates in all Science/Engineering Technology/Medicine are eligible for postgraduate courses in biotechnology.

Some of the best colleges and universities offering Medical Biotechnology are:
Amity College- Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Lucknow, Jaipur and Gurgaon (Haryana).
The Maharaja Sivaji University of Baroda.
VIT University, Vellore.
9th October 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join MS in Medical Biotechnology? Which is the best university to do this course?

can we apply for b. tech . after 12 . what exam we have to take for that..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?