2nd March 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can we do M.Tech bio medical after b.tech in biotech? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

Can we do m.tech in biomedical after doing b.tech in biotechnology??
Will it be difficult to cope up with the biomedical syllabus after b.tech in biotechnology??
Will doing such thing would affect my job opportunities??
Plz help me fast as i have only very little time to decide....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  2. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  3. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  4. Can i appear M.Tech after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  6. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  7. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  8. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  9. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  11. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  12. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
  13. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  14. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  15. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  17. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  18. Can we do M.Tech bio medical after b.tech in biotech? What is the eligibility criteria followed? -- [New]
6th March 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do M.Tech bio medical after b.tech in biotech? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

No, for M.Tech Biomedical engineering you have to complete B.Tech Biomedical engineering. B.Tech Biotechnology will not make you eligible for this stream because it is a different field.

Also, for Biomedical engineering one must have 12th with PCMB stream means maths and biology taken together. For Biotechnology only biology is required for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?