5th July 2011, 06:17 PM
meharsingh87

How to apply in Panipat Refinery after doing diploma in electrical?

i m done the diploma in electrical. then now the panipat refinery has recuirement of some post ( etc. junior astt. of u & m)

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of written test for stenographer cum junior office assistant in panipat refinery?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  3. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering being an ITI holder in Refinery? -- [New]
  4. List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  6. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  7. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  9. How to succeed in HPCL exam?
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  12. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get details about Battel of Panipat?
  14. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  17. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  18. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
29th April 2015, 03:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Panipat Refinery after doing diploma in electrical?

* First of all you simply have to prepare your resume with all the contents that you know very well.

* My suggestion to you is that you should be confident to your resume. Never write any illusion in your resume otherwise it affects bad.

* After getting your resume you simply have to go to the official site of the Panipat Refinery.

* Search the recruitment tab there.

* You simply have to apply under that section with completing all the formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?