9th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering being an ITI holder in Refinery?

Hi Sir/Madam,
My name is Kaushik Singhania. I have completed my ITI in Refinery. I want to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering. Please tell me am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  2. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  3. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  4. Can I do M.Tech Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical engineering after B.Tech Mechanical
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  9. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  10. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  12. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  13. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  14. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  16. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  17. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  18. Details of Diploma courses for ITI holder?
15th December 2015, 11:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering being an ITI holder in Refinery?

Yes you are eligible for the course of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering.
Students who have completed the courses of ITI in Petroleum and Refinery are eligible for the course of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering.
So you need to appear for the Entrance Examinations for ITI holders aspiring to join the Diploma courses and once you are able to clear the Entrance Examination you will be able to pursue the course of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?