23rd June 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed 12th with 80% in bpc please tell me the courses in B.Sc? Can you please let me know the best suited course which I can take up to ensure that I will get a good job in the future? I am looking for a bright future. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  2. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?
  4. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  5. Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  9. List of best jobs I can apply after completion of IPE with 88% marks and EMCET with 50% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  11. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  12. How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?
  13. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  14. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  16. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  17. List of best branches to take in B.Tech after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?
24th June 2016, 03:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

You can apply one of those given below degree courses:

Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Technology
Bachelor of Engineering
Bachelor of Fashion Designing
Bachelor of Mass Communication
Bachelor of Journalism
Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Computer Application
24th June 2016, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had completed 12th with 80% in bpc please tell me the courses in B.Sc? Can you please let me know the best suited course which I can take up to ensure that I will get a good job in the future? I am looking for a bright future. Thanks!
After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses.

B.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
24th June 2016, 09:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. stands for Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course which is related to Science stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Sc. course on basis of the candidate's 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts their own entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering admission in B.S. course.

List of B.Sc. courses which you can opt for pursuing your Graduation after completion of your 12th standard are mentioned below :-

=> B.Sc. (Zoology)
=> B.Sc. (Statistics)
=> B.Sc. (Botany)
=> B.Sc. (Home Science)
=> B.Sc. (Genetics)
=> B.Sc. (Interior Design)
=> B.Sc. (Agriculture)
=> B.Sc. (Animation)
=> B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
=> B.Sc. (Bioinformatics)
=> B.Sc. (Fashion Technology)
=> B.Sc. (Food Technology)
=> B.Sc. (Medical Technology)
=> B.Sc. (Microbiology)
=> B.Sc. (Multimedia)
=> B.Sc. (Nutrition)
=> B.Sc. (Physiotherapy)
=> B.Sc. (Psychology)
=> B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
=> B.Sc. (Nursing)
=> B.Sc. (Forensic Science)
=> B.Sc. (Forestry)
25th June 2016, 01:02 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

You marks in 12th is really very appreciable and you are eligible to choose any subjects which are available in Graduation. Some of the subject which you can choose for Graduation are : English, Hindi, Chemistry, Sanskrit, Biology, Maths, Geography, History, Economics, Law, and about 30 more streams is available for you.

Now when it comes to selection of any particular subject then you should choose only on the basis of your interest. Also you should consider your goal before selection of any course. You can easily get admission in any streams of Graduation and hence think many times before going for any particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?