20th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Shweta sakpal

Which subjects should I opt in 12th(Arts) which can help in UPSC exam? I have 90% in 10th

Helo sir i hv psd 10wid 90% i m tkng admsn in arts vch sub i shuld tk n can i start ma studyng nw..
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Chemistry and Tamil Literature in UPSC mains exam? Does Tamil come under optional subjects or Indian language?
  2. Which subjects should I opt for after completion of 10th having interest to join Indian Navy?
  3. Which subjects should I opt in 12th(Arts) which can help in UPSC exam? I have 90% in 10th
  4. What subjects should I opt to become an astronaut after completing 10th standard?
  5. Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam? -- [New]
  6. Which subjects should I opt for UP PCS?
  7. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I be eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 54$ in 10th, 63% in 12th and 65% in BCA?
  9. Can I opt for subjects of my interest in IAS exam or is it compulsory to choose the one related to degree?
  10. Which subjects/fields should I opt after passing 10th? Which are the best paid sectors? What is the qualification required?
  11. Which subjects should be taken for UPSC exam? Which are the subjects for Dental and what is the UPSC syllabus?
  12. Which subjects should I prefer for UPSC exam?
  13. Information about UPSC entrance exam? I have passed 10th standard
  14. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  15. Optional subjects available for 10th in CBSE?
  16. What all subjects is required to be done in graduation to opt for IPS exam?
  17. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  18. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
15th April 2015, 03:34 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt in 12th(Arts) which can help in UPSC exam? I have 90% in 10th

Its very good that you are aware about it still from now in which field you want to go you are going to prepare that from now because it will make a strong base to you and make clear your basics.
So for the subjects combination i am telling you but you have to choose the subjects that you are interested from them so that you can be perfect in that and also advise to you that make grip on a subject and choose that subject as your main subject in UPSC exam.

Subjects for 12th are-
1. English

2. Hindi

3. Geography

4. Sociology

5. Political science

6. Home science

7. Computer

8. History

Here English and Hindi are mandatory subjects and other 3 subjects you can choose as your interest here you can choose geography as most of the member choose it because it is a conceptual subject you can make easily clear its basics. And Sociology is related to Society and political science these are related to each other and for history i suggest that not to choose it because it is a so wide and deep subjects where a person get puzzled.

So your subjects can be- Hindi, English, Math, Geography, Computer.

Thats is the best combination in my views.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?