12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation after 3 years of gap in graduation?

Please tell me that whether can I do post graduation course after 3 years of gap but I don't have 50% marks in graduation??

12th May 2021, 04:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation after 3 years of gap in graduation?

Yes, you can do post-graduation after 3 years of gap in graduation. There is nothing like a gap period as long as you have a valid reason like health, travel, finance, or work. You can also check the eligibility criteria of the university to which you will apply as it varies from university to university. Most of the colleges/universities do not have any issues and there is no age limit to apply for this course.

The basic educational qualification which is required for post-graduation is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
12th May 2021, 10:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue post graduation after a gap of 3 years or more than this.
There will be no any objection regarding gap by the university or college.
You only have to apply for related stream by following application procedures and clear entrance examination, if conducted by the university/college.
In some colleges you will get admission on the basis of merit list also.
12th May 2021, 10:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do it. There is no age limit to apply for post graduation. If you are looking to continue your graduation through formal college or university, then you would need to get a gap certificate mentioning your gap. If you are looking to start graduation through open university, you don’t need.
13th May 2021, 08:36 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do post graduation of 3 years gap in graduation.

Candidates who have passed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in master degree.

There is no bar on gap year to pursue masters degree and also no age limit to pursue course.
13th May 2021, 09:37 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed degree though if you have 50% marks in graduation. But you must complete your master's degree with 50% marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

This is only solution that NCTE has given to us if someone wants to do B.Ed but having less than 50% marks in graduation.
13th May 2021, 12:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can do post graduation after 3 years of gap in graduation.

If you have completed minimum qualification of graduation than you are eligible to pursue post graduation course anytime.

You will not get admission in any recognized university because your score in graduation is less than 50%.
13th May 2021, 02:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue graduation after 3 years of gap. You just have to visit the college with the certificate of last semester you completed in that college. You have to show your documents there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?