11th February 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation course after 20+ years of gap?

I have done BSc in CBZ in 1994 and course was completed without clearing the subjects.

Now i want to do post graduation degree. Can any one guide me?

15th February 2015, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course after 20+ years of gap?

Yes surely you can do Post Graduation with 20 years of gap if you have got your Graduation degree from a recognized University. You must have your degree and you have to produce you present working status with supported document during admission.

If you don't have a degree with 50% marks as most of the Universities ask for this criteria then you will have difficulty in getting admission. Degree is a must and you are not declared Graduate by the University then you will face problem during admission.
15th April 2015, 10:46 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

I am very happy to read this that you are going to start your study after 20 Years. Really if you want to do post Graduation then you can do.There is no age of study.You can start or end your study when you want to do.You have many options to do MSc,M.Tech and any Other Master Degree after the graduation.
You have to submit the Gap Certificate on affidavit that with reason that why you didn't continue your study after that you can easily get admission in any private and Government College for Post Graduation.
26th April 2015, 11:48 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes, you can re-join after the gap in your studies and pursue your higher studies.
You can join Masters degree as there is no age specified by many universities.
You can join both regular or distance course.
Only requirement is that you should meet the minimum educational qualifications mentioned by the concerned university/college.
22nd June 2015, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course after 20 years of gap?

I completed my higher secondry education with 59% and got married can i pursue my education after 18years
23rd June 2015, 12:18 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

1.You can do your post graduation course even after 20 years of gap.

2.Many universities are providing this type of opportunities.

3.So check out the best university near to you and apply for that university.

4.There will be no entrance test if you want to join in the distance education.

5.If you want to do 'Regular' course then you have to apply for the written test after checking the eligibility criteria.

6.Once you qualify the exam then you will be eligible to study the PG course in that university.
11th September 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed master in environmental science, Now after a gap of 10 years want to do masters in zoology which was my honours subject in Bsc. I want do it as correspondence course. Is it possible?
30th May 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Ed after 7 years gap of B.ED(2010)? I m currently working as a TGT in one of the schools in Delhi.
12th October 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue post graduation after a gap of 21 years and i wish to pursue my PG in Zoology , whereas my i completed my graduation with Chemistry as my major subject under . I had chosen CBZ in the first year of graduation and studied zoology upto Second year Bsc. Which universities can i apply to ?
15th November 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com graduate , after which I had been working for almost 5-6 years. There was a gap of almost 16 years of not working but working from home. My age is 44, can I pursue post graduate degree and if so which universities or colleges in Mumbai offer them?
25th December 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do master with 43 percent in graduation ignou university , I am sc category
17th July 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i get 13 yrs gap certificate ihv completd my graduation in 2006 i got 2866 Rank in edcet looking forward for B.ED is it possible 2 get gap certificate
17th May 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i do post graduation course after 5 years of gapping after graduation and can i apply for JRF net exams?
2nd July 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10 2 in 2002 and after that i started to do b.a.i passed my two year course.but i cannot passed final year of b.a.now but i should do
15th August 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA after 29 years gap .I complete BA in 1991 and I job in co operative bank but I have also wish MA (Post Graduation) can I do it
6th September 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have B.sc certificate only but not degree can I persue M.sc
14th December 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MA in Hindi after 20 years .what will be the process for distance learning?
26th August 2021, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

After graduation I decided to do B.ed . And after the B.ed course can I do my M.A. regular course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?