7th July 2011, 01:30 PM
titiksha joshi

Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?

sir i have completed my 1st year in chemical engineering . i have got a chance to change my stream. should i change it to mechanical ? thus my question is dat should i prefer mechanical over chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  5. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?
  9. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best course between Mechanical and Chemical Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to change engineering college? I am a student of FE Chemical engineering
  12. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Best colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering?
  14. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  17. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  18. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
31st January 2012, 09:42 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?

If you have got a change it, go for it. You should change from chemical to mechanical engineering as it is better option as compared to chemical engineering.
21st May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying chemical engineering. I want to change the department from second year. Is it possible?
25th May 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in chemical engineering in self finance college, can I get admission in government college in same stream??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?