25th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change engineering college? I am a student of FE Chemical engineering

i am student of FE CHEMICAL ENGINIRING can i change my college and if yes then what is the procedure of that &what are the conditions and terms?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  2. Best college in US for chemical engineering and aerospace engineering?
  3. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  5. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  7. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  8. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College? -- [New]
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. How can join merchant navy after chemical engineering?
  11. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  12. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any demand for Biotechnology engineering? I am a student of biotech engineering
  14. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  15. How to change my college from VTU to Autonomous? I am a student of KBN engineering college
  16. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  17. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  18. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
1st February 2014, 02:58 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: What is the procedure to change engineering college? I am a student of FE Chemical engineering

u can change colleges but they not oly see ur first yr marks they even see ur class 12 marks..

there is a tedious procedure in changing from one college to another ... any way best wishes

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?