16th February 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?

I am doing mechanical engineering here in India. I want to do my masters in Canada and work there as well . I don't know whether i should take mechanical or chemical or just MBA? which one has more scope and salary ? i heard job market for chemical engineers are strong now.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  2. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  6. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  7. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  8. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?
  11. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  12. How to do masters degree in pharmacy after pursuing a bachelor degree in chemical engineering?
  13. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  14. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  15. Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?
  16. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  18. How many seats are there in VIT?
13th November 2014, 08:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?

It is very difficult for you to get an admission in Chemical engineering. That's because, you are from Mechanical background. In this case, most of the universities will reject your application.
And you do not have any knowledge in Chemical engineering. So, it is better for you if you can continue your masters with mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineer will have more opportunities, when compared to Chemical engineer. Because, it is a evergreen field. So, try to improve your knowledge in this field to grab more and more opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?