24th September 2011, 07:29 AM
Oluwafemi.gbadebo

Which is the best course between Mechanical and Chemical Engineering?

Which is the best course between mechanical and chemical engineerings.
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  4. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best course between Mechanical and Chemical Engineering?
  8. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Best colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering?
  10. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  13. Can I do degree in Chemical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  15. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  16. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  17. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
24th September 2011, 01:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course between Mechanical and Chemical Engineering?

Mechanical

you can go for one of following:

1:Mechanical Mechatronics
2:Mechanical Engineering Design Engineering
3:Mechanical Engineering Heat Power
4:manufacturing engineering
5:Computer aided engg
6:Automotive engg
7:Advanced Mechanics of Machinery
8:nano technology
9ower systems

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

2:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

3:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

4:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

5:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

6:IES,IPS officer

7:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

8:Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

Chemiical

Over the years with the great expansion of scientific knowledge, the basis of applying science particularly chemistry to develop technology has increased tremendously. This has lead to the development of the profession of chemical Engineering.

Job prospect in Chemical Engineering :-

Since Chemical engineering is a vast field, the job prospectus and career options of a chemical engineer is varied and different like :-

1) Industries with manufacturing job like Haldia Chemicals,ONGC

2) In the field of Biotechnology,power production.

3) You can specialize in a particular chemical processes such as oxidation or polymerization or in a specific product such as plastic or rubber.

4) Other work areas of chemical engineers include food processing, coal preparation and mineral processing, explosives manufacturing.
24th September 2011, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Which is the best course between Mechanical and Chemical Engineering?

As the record says,Mechanical is the most preferrable branch in all good invstitutes,so according to nmy point of view you should prefer mechanical rather than chemical..have a good luck..
19th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between mechanical and chemical engineering syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?