16th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?

post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking complete in government college u.pWhich job ofter this branch and where? Can you please help me to find the suitable job for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  7. Is there any scope of doing BCA and MCA?
  8. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  9. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  10. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  11. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  12. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  13. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  14. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  16. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  17. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  18. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
21st April 2016, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?

After completing Diploma in Hardware and Networking course, here are some of the jobs which you may do. Have a look over it.

Network Administrator
Technical Support
IT Technician
System Administrator
It Administrator
Field Service Technician
23rd April 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking complete in government college u.pWhich job ofter this branch and where? Can you please help me to find the suitable job for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.
The aspirant can apply for jobs like Networking Engineer, Associate Network, Computer Hardware Engineer, Hardware and Networking Field Engineer, Systems Administrator, Systems Support Executive etc. You can get jobs in many IT, BPOs and other private companies. You can find the job openings in the job portals like www.naukri.com,
www.shine.com etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?