8th July 2011, 07:25 AM
THAMIMUL ANSARI.K

List of colleges in South India I can apply for with GATE rank 183934 in ECE Branch? I belong to OBC category

In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 183934 in ECE Branch(OBC)?
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 3905 in Civil Branch(OBC)?
  3. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  4. Rank in GATE with 38 marks in ECE branch? Colleges eligible for with general category?
  5. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  6. Syllabus for GATE ECE exam?
  7. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  8. List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)
  9. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in ECE?
  11. List of the colleges for M.Tech in which I can get after scoring 464 in GATE with 6235 AIR in ECE branch?
  12. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  13. Colleges for M.Tech in Electronics field based on my GATE score and All India Rank?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  15. Colleges available after GATE score 298 from CSE branch and OBC category?
  16. Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  17. Rank in GATE after 32 marks in ECE? Chances for admission to NITs for OBC category student?
  18. In which colleges should I apply after scoring 301 in GATE electrical(OBC category)?
31st August 2015, 03:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in South India I can apply for with GATE rank 183934 in ECE Branch? I belong to OBC category

The list of colleges as per your rank depends upon the cutoffs of various colleges which may vary every year.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?