6th January 2013, 01:26 PM
paravinth

Can I do Aeronautical engineering after B.E electronics and instrumentation?

can i do aeronautical engineering after B.E electronics and instrumentation

31st August 2015, 03:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical engineering after B.E electronics and instrumentation?

You have done bachelor's degree in Electronics and Instrumentation and still you want to aeronautical engineering. Yes, you can do aeronautical engineering after completion of bachelor's degree in E &T.

There are so many specialization for candidates of E&T in master's degree, you must choose from them instead of aeronautical engineering as it will give you more job and career opportunities for you as compared to aeronautical engineering. For master's degree, you must appear for the GATE exam.

Best specialization for E& T candidates are VLSI and Embedded system, Digital processing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?